D'Onofrio Law Office, P.C.
PH: 412-637-2596
In This Section

August 2013 Archives

Who Will Provide for and Take Care of Your Minor Children if Both Parents Die?

If you fail to name a guardian in your Last Will and Testament or in your living trust, then the court will do it for you, based on what it deems to be in the best interest of your child. Typically, upon your death, Children Services will immediately place your minor children in a foster home. Keep in mind that your minor children may be split up and sent to different foster homes. This of course, would be a disaster and place unnecessary fear in your minor children. While many foster parents are good solid citizens who truly love caring for children, other foster parents take on as many children as they can just to receive the monthly government stipend without regard to the care of the children. 

Call Today for a Complimentary Initial Consultation

Email Us For A Response

How Can We Help You?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Pittsburgh Probate & Estate Planning Lawyer
500 Commerce Drive
Suite 110
Moon Township, PA 15108

Phone: 412-637-2596
Phone: 412-637-2596
Fax: 412-893-2546
Map & Directions