Seeking to Avoid Probate in Pittsburgh?
Let the D'Onofrio Law Office, P.C. Help You Avoid Probate!
If you are interested in establishing an
estate plan that either reduces your
probate assets or avoids probate entirely, you are going to need the assistance
of an experienced and skilled attorney. At the D'Onofrio Law Office,
P.C., you will receive the highest quality legal representation from a
over three decades of experience helping clients reduce their probate assets or avoid probate altogether.
When looking for an estate planning attorney you can trust, I encourage
you to contact me for advice!
Just a few reasons why you should call me:
- Over 34 Years' Experience in Estate Planning
- Proud Recipient of the Jefferson Award (2010)
- Member of the Academy of Special Needs Planners
- Discounted Fees for Special Needs Families
- Former President of the Good Shepherd Legal Foundation
- Complimentary Initial Consultations
Do you wish to avoid the probating of a PA estate?
Contact me at the D'Onofrio Law Office, P.C. immediately for assistance!
If you wish to reduce your "probate assets" so that your loved
ones can receive a portion of their inheritance faster, or if you want
to utilize certain estate planning strategies such as the
revocable living trust, life insurance, beneficiary designations, payable-on-death bank accounts
etc. to avoid probate, I can help. I have over 34 years of experience
helping clients implement effective methods for circumventing the probate
process. As an esteemed professional and regular speaker at
special needs and estate planning seminars, I maintain membership with the following
- Christian Legal Society (Member)
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Inc. (Member)
- Pittsburgh Airport Area Chamber of Commerce (Member)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association (Member)
Hear from my satisfied clients today by viewing my