Call Today for a Complimentary Consultation

(888) 824-6795

Like an Old-Fashioned Country Doctor, Attorney D'Onofrio Makes House Calls

Serving Western Pennsylvania

Contact Us

We are here to help
Contact us for a free consultation.

Now Accepting
credit/debit cards.

payment options

Professional Memberships

Academy of Special Needs Planners Christian Legal Society National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Inc. The Chamber - Pittsburgh Airport Area Pennsylvania Bar Association

Pittsburgh Estate Planning & Probate Attorney

Three Decades of Dedicated Counsel

My name is John D'Onofrio, and as the founder of D'Onofrio Law Office, P.C., I have been providing clients with legal assistance for more than 32 years, always striving to serve my clients with professionalism. I am passionate about providing the counsel Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania residents need.

Thanks to my years of experience in the field, I have gained insight and knowledge on a wide variety of estate planning and probate matters. As such, I am here to provide the quality legal representation you need.

What sets me apart from the competition?

  • I was awarded the Jefferson Award in 2010
  • I have more than three decades of legal experience
  • I provide personalized legal service
  • I make house calls
  • I offer FREE services for special needs families

When you choose to work with my firm, you can rest assured that your estate planning or probate matter is in reliable and trustworthy hands.

Passion for Special Needs Planning

While I focus on helping a variety of clients create their estate plans, I am especially passionate about special needs planning. Throughout my legal career, it has been my goal to raise awareness to the specific legal process available to protect special needs individuals.

When your child or loved one has special needs, it's important to create a plan for their future protection. Most parents wonder what would happen to their special needs child if they could no longer care for them. With special needs planning, you can use a variety of legal methods, most specifically a special needs trust, to safely put money away for your special needs child or family member and they will still qualify for their government benefits. I can also assist you with guardianship matters

Tailoring an Estate Plan to Fit Your Needs

When my clients come to me to create an estate plan, I first determine their needs, goals and objectives. I understand each client has a different financial and familial situation, which is why I will review your asset base and family structure before suggesting any services. I have extensive experience with guiding clients through the estate planning process and can provide you with the guidance you need today. Allow me to help you select the most beneficial tools for your respective plan.

I can help you with the following estate planning areas:

  • Wills and trusts
  • Special needs planning
  • Living wills
  • Guardianships
  • Probate
  • Trust administration
  • Asset protection
  • Powers of attorneys

Additionally I am available to assist with settling a trust, handling the estate taxes, and inheritance taxes and other debts that might need to be settled before the trust assets or probate assets are distributed.

While I often work with my clients to help them avoid probate, I understand there are some cases where that isn't possible. I have dealt with many courtroom probate processes, always aiming to minimize the costs associated with probate as well as the time my clients may have to spend in court.

Contact My Firm Today

Let my firm guide you through the probate or estate planning process today. You can have peace of mind knowing I have the legal expertise to handle your legal matters.

Whether you want to create a trust for your child's financial security or shield your assets from creditors, I am available to help. When you enlist my services, I will provide you with the support you need for your specific situation.

Contact my law office today to discuss your future plans in a free case evaluation!

Although my law office is located in Allegheny County, I service Moon Township and all of Western Pennsylvania and , like an old-fashioned country doctor, I make house calls! Contact my law office today to get peace of mind.

D'Onofrio Law Office, P.C.

Attorney John A. D'Onofrio

- Pittsburgh Probate & Estate Planning Lawyer
500 Commerce Drive, Suite 110
Moon Township, PA 15108

Phone: (412) 893-2552
Fax: (412) 893-2546


Call Today for a Complimentary Consultation

(888) 824-6795

© 2013 D'Onofrio Law Office, P.C. All rights reserved. This information is designed to provide a general overview with regard to the subject matter covered and is not state specific. The authors, publisher and host are not providing legal, accounting, or specific advice to your situation. D'Onofrio Law Office, P.C./Attorney D'Onofrio is not providing legal, accounting, tax, or specific advice to you and to your specific situation. Additionally, contacting D'Onofrio Law Office, P.C./Attorney D'Onofrio by regular mail, e-mail, or by telephone voicemail does not make the content of your message subject to attorney-client privilege nor does it automatically retain D'Onofrio Law Office, P.C./Attorney D'Onofrio's services.

Privacy Policy   |   Site Map